| This comics anthology is NOT for profit! We are making this because we love Tamora Pierce and her works! |
1) Make comics based on Tamora Pierce's novels and have fun and learn from the experience.
2) Create a relatively consistent world, with designs submitted by our members. Character designs can be submitted by any member of the group, not just Lead Character Designers.
All artists working on this project need to use the character designs submitted by our Lead Character Designers, which you can find within each series folder in our gallery (the final character designs will all be within the folders entitled "Final [Series Title] Designs"). By which we mean, physical appearances should be the same (as in, hair style and color, eye style and color, facial features*, any unique physical traits). Clothing can vary but should be inspired by the designs submitted by the LCDs, but uniforms should be styled exactly from our designs.
*Unless these facial features were in Tammy's books but not included in the character templates.
3) Take all of the entries submitted by the end of November, bind them into a book, and send a copy to Tamora Pierce!
When the time comes to "publish" the anthology, anyone who wants a copy can order one, and we will only charge what it takes to make the book, plus shipping and handling. Thank you!
1) Each entry has a ten page limit, not including a cover page (so maximum pages to be submitted per entry = 11 pages)
2) Can be in black and white or in color
3) Pages must be submitted in A4 size, following the template laid down by our publishing consultant, ~ThatDarnKat: tortallcomicsproject.deviantar… <--Please read this entry about sizes/measurements/process before asking us any questions!
4) For a list of tutorials we recommend, please visit this blog entry: tortallcomicsproject.deviantar…